Saturday, November 25, 2006

Mall Rat

Things seem to change quite unnoticeably these days. I caught myself unaware of this little changes just now. Reconnecting with an old friend can really give you a punch. I started to examine what I have been doing these past weeks. And realized that my excitement for this coming vacation caused me to overlook quite a lot of things, my spending spree for one. Thinking it over forced me to stay within the confines of our flat the whole day and avoid incurring further loses.

I think staying around a shopping district isn't very exciting altogether. And I guess I have experienced its downside. Before, I see it with a great advantage - saving on taxi expenses whenever you need to buy something or amuse yourself with the circus-like atmosphere of Dubai malls was what I always believed in. I didn't realize then that it could lead to over-spending. My tendency to pass by the mall to unwind has caused me to bring home unessential stuffs that I thought wouldn't hurt my wallet but collectively cost substantially especially if converted to Philippine Peso. Lesson learned - [my friends said I can buy some excuse since I've been around here for just six months]. But I still have to convince myself it is good enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home